- Results: 85% success rate *, own data after years of experience, constantly updated treatment.
- Experience; solvent curriculum in psychology, smoking and addiction.
- Transparency: clear concept, no false promises, no fine print.
- Professional ethics: if in my professional opinion believe it is unlikely to get quit the day of the appointment, I’ll tell clearly to choose another time or different treatment.
- Without obligation; you ask for consultation and come to the appointment does not require you to do the treatment. If at the last minute decides to postpone or prefer a different treatment, no strings attached. Maybe later change your mind and welcome.
- Advice: You want to quit but do not know what treatments exist or do not know which to decide. No problem I will inform objectively about the various treatments available to stop smoking, both mine and others. You will know the pros and cons of all existing treatments to quit smoking.
- Without aggressive marketing: it will not receive any advertising or offers or promotions, or phone call. Your data is protected by legal privilege and the Data Protection Act.